Autism Resource Center
The Autism Resource Center is for families who have a child with an autism spectrum disorder (ASD) or suspects their child has an ASD.
This program will:
- Provides free screenings, please click here
- Connects families to diagnostic locations;
- Builds a family’s understanding of their child’s ASD through 1 on 1 counseling opportunities;
- Provides resources and referrals;
- Creates a service plan for the family’s short and long term goals;
- Provides classroom observations, team consultations, and educational advocacy;
- Offers parent support group opportunities;
- Supports individuals with an ASD through social opportunities;
- Provides training to McHenry County residents, providers, and business owners to build a more inclusive community!
To learn more or connect with this program, please contact our Intake Coordinator at (815) 477-4720 ext. 254