How To Refer
Eligibility for the Autism Resource Center includes the following:
- A documented diagnosis of an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) or a concern that your child may have an ASD.
- Childhood Disintegrative Disorder
- Rett’s Syndrome
- Asperger’s Syndrome
Referrals can be made by phone, fax, or on our contact page.
The following is a list of documents we require in order to serve you or your family member:
- Guardian Information (if applicable)
- Custodial Paperwork (child)
- Medicaid card
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card State ID Card
- Diagnostic information/reports from doctors or other professionals